- Utah law encourages biodiesel use
- Utah Gov. Gary Herbert signed several clean air bills into law recently, one of which (H.R. 5) is a resolution that encourages biodiesel use.
- Regulations aim to control used oils
- The government unveiled a proposed regulatory regime on Tuesday to regulate the manufacture and recycling of edible oils in Hong Kong.
- Ireland imports used cooking oil to meet EU target
- An Taisce, The National Trust for Ireland, has raised serious fears over the European Union's 'unsustainable' biofuels policy.
- China’s illegal gutter-oil trade could be used to power flights
- A Hainan Airlines Boeing 737 carrying 156 passengers and eight crew took off in Shanghai and landed safely in Beijing on March 21, powered by a 50-50 blend of used cooking oil and normal jet fuel.
- China, US aircraft makers plan to convert cooking oil into jet fuel
- Two aircraft manufacturers plan to convert used cooking oil in China into an alternative source of jet fuel.On Wednesday, the Chicago-based Boeing Co and the Commercial Aircraft Corp of China (COMAC) opened the China-US Aviation Biofuel Pilot Project, a demonstration facility in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province.
- Boeing, Embraer to open joint biojet research center in Brazil
- Two leading aerospace companies, Boeing and Embraer S.A., have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to open a joint research center to advance a sustainable aviation biofuel industry in Brazi
- What is Biofuel?
- Blends of biodiesel and conventional hydrocarbon-based diesel are products most commonly distributed for use in the retail diesel fuel marketplace.
- Argentina to Cut Biodiesel Taxes
- As its biodiesel industry is battling the European Union over anti-dumping measures
Previous Page 1
 Next Page